Babysitting Rates and Policies
- All households must have a current registration form on file to use the agency services.
- All sitters have been screened through a paid criminal background check, reference check and personal interview with the agency.
- There is an agency fee and a caregiver fee for each service. The caregiver fee is paid directly to the caregiver at the time of service. The agency fees will be billed monthly around the 20th of each month. The bill will be due by the 5th of the following month. A $20 late fee will apply if not paid by the 5th.
- All requests made outside of office hours (9 am – 4 pm) will be addressed the following business day.
- Requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Priority for Holidays and Mizzou Home Football games will first go to monthly unlimited members.
- Holidays include New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. These requests will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Agency must be notified of a cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, or agency fee will still apply.
- 2 hour minimum for all services.
Individual Request – $15
Last minute requests (less than 24 hours) – $25
Monthly Unlimited Request Membership – $40 per month (3 month minimum)
Holidays/Mizzou Home Football Games – $25 per request
Overnight – $30
Sick Care – $25
Wedding, Corporate, or Group event – $75
Day/Evening – $10/hr 1-2 children, $11/hr 3-4 children, $1/hr each additional child
Last minute requests – $12/hr 1-4 children, $1/hr each additional child
Holidays/Mizzou Home FB game – $12/hr 1-4 children, $1/hr each additional child
Overnight – $100 for each 24 hour period
Sick Care – $12/hr 1-2 children
Wedding, Corporate or Group Event – $12/hr each sitter
Special Needs Care – Call for rates